Aaron Maurer's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very well designed. I will also throw this idea at my students to see what t…"

Aaron Maurer replied Oct 15, 2009 to 4th Grade Talented and Gifted Students looking for online collaboration

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Aaron Maurer

"Sure. I will give you a heads up that I am in my first year in gifted education afte…"

Aaron Maurer replied Oct 14, 2009 to 4th Grade Talented and Gifted Students looking for online collaboration

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Aaron Maurer

"How are things coming along for this project? Have you started or are you starting l…"

Aaron Maurer replied Oct 14, 2009 to Three Cups of Tea and Google Earth or Google Maps

19 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by DebbieFuco

"Bumping this to the top. It has been a while, but I still need help crafting a unit…"

Aaron Maurer replied Oct 2, 2009 to Animal Farm

1 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Aaron Maurer

"I have the following units available for possible collaboration 6th grade TAG stude…"

Aaron Maurer replied Oct 1, 2009 to LOOKING FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING AND SKYPING CLASSROOM PARTNERS

22 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Janet Fung

"You are right. That would be interesting to see how that path would unfold. It would…"

Aaron Maurer replied Aug 28, 2009 to American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I know you posted this a long time ago...... I was thinking of using this concept f…"

Aaron Maurer replied Aug 28, 2009 to Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

"This link is blocked here at my school, but this sounds like something(based on your…"

Aaron Maurer replied Aug 28, 2009 to Simulation Activities

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

"This is an awesome idea! Too bad I am from the US so I cannot help you out. If you g…"

Aaron Maurer replied Aug 28, 2009 to American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I am currently using your idea to create a project. Have you done something similar…"

Aaron Maurer replied Aug 27, 2009 to American History - Talented and Gifted Ideas

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Aaron Maurer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service