Dorethia(Dotty) Myers's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"If you like that website, check out http://www.classdojo.com/ "

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Jul 14, 2012 to Common core standards and Iep goals

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hayami Miyasato

"I know some states are already implemented the standards. I know this company is wor…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Jul 14, 2012 to Common core standards and Iep goals

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hayami Miyasato

"You can find documents cameras rather inexpensive these days. I used an Elmo and I t…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Jan 16, 2012 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"I agree and with tablets such as the IPad and estoppel app's basically who have an i…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Jan 16, 2012 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012

"Aver pen is abut pricey. A class set of clickers, would be my vote, along with an in…"

25 Jan 16, 2012

"I have just started using this website and it is great.  My RSP students are really…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Feb 9, 2011 to Reliable Math Video Site?

10 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

"I have one NEO2 that I use with my special ed students.  My students take AR tests,…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Feb 9, 2011 to Neo2 best practices

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by MsLisaKate

"I teach middle school and I would recommend NEO2, Interwrite Mobi(www. einstruction.…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Nov 6, 2010 to Recommendations for low-cost tech items to have in a middle school classroom

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Leduc

"I would suggest checking out other small private and public schools in the area. If…"

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Sep 8, 2010 to Technology Plan Ideas

19 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Larry Anderson

"I thought Floppy drives were passe."

Dorethia(Dotty) Myers replied Aug 18, 2010 to First Day Of Class

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by McDougleC

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service