Jeff Mehring's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Great share! As mentioned in the video it is perfect for the flipped classroom."

Jeff Mehring replied Jun 8, 2013 to A Nice Tool to Take Notes While Watching Videos

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Litisha Pyles

"Thanks Cat! The Boise info will be really helpful. Jeff Mehring Doctoral Student at…"

Jeff Mehring replied Jul 9, 2012 to Gamification - Best apps/webs for management?

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Catherine Flippen

"Hey Jeff, What is the name of the independent school? Must be nice not to have to wo…"

Jeff Mehring replied May 30, 2011 to Wagner's Global Achievement Gap

10 May 31, 2011
Reply by norbert kiprop boruett

"You can try amazon.com or google Tony Wagner and you can order it from the publisher."

Jeff Mehring replied May 30, 2011 to Wagner's Global Achievement Gap

10 May 31, 2011

"Hey Jeff, I have not finished Wagner's book yet, but did watch his video from the li…"

Jeff Mehring replied May 25, 2011 to Wagner's Global Achievement Gap

10 May 31, 2011

"Hey Jeff, I just started reading Wagner's book so I'll have to let you know how it m…"

Jeff Mehring replied May 16, 2011 to Wagner's Global Achievement Gap

10 May 31, 2011

"Hello, I have found timetoast to work really well. You can put in pictures as well a…"

Jeff Mehring replied May 4, 2011 to Timeline Tools

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"Hello Richard, I checked out HGP on iTunes. Is Nathan Wood the seller and has a webs…"

Jeff Mehring replied Apr 22, 2011 to iPod touches

12 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Harry Walker

"Hi Crystal, I have used it in university classes in two ways.   One, students made a…"

Jeff Mehring replied Apr 14, 2011 to What are some ways you can use digital storytelling in the classroom?

16 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by B L Ehrhardt

"Hello Ana-Alicia, I have used digital storytelling in the past and continue to use i…"

Jeff Mehring replied Apr 11, 2011 to Digital Storytelling

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service