John J Caprice's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! I remember sharing a phone line with other neighbors, they were called party lin…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 7, 2011 to iPad in the Classroom

53 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Azael Barrera

"When I went to High School, they held detentions on Satuday...which entailed work ch…"

John J Caprice replied Sep 30, 2011 to Detentions

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Bev, I dropped the project due to a cost vs. profit analysis. There was simply…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 18, 2011 to Hue HD Webcam as a document camera

31 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear David, I fully agree and have for the past 40 years that our waste products are…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 14, 2011 to Science Fiction Film segue for Environmental Science Unit Lesson

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Justine, Yes they are an art form, and Yes! It is very judgemental of me. I agr…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 13, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"Dear Paul, I finally have revisited the link and really enjoyed the film...What is m…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 13, 2011 to Science Fiction Film segue for Environmental Science Unit Lesson

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Yeah! Time will tell! The slow comers will be coming on strong as more business soft…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 5, 2011 to iPads in the classroom...

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Hi CP! The following is a recent post of mine on another topic, but I know that you'…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 5, 2011 to iPads in the classroom...

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"Hi Chad, I've been extensively researching iPad accessories over the last few weeks,…"

John J Caprice replied Apr 5, 2011 to iPad/Kindle Stand

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"Dear Marissa,   I was told by a teacher that it is better to get your job first, bef…"

John J Caprice replied Mar 17, 2011 to Is it better to get you masters before or after you are teaching?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service