John Sowash's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Alfredo, you need to jump in with the Google Certified Teacher group. These are educ…"

John Sowash replied Mar 18, 2010 to Who is really working with her/his class in google docs?

6 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Alfredo Tifi

"Software is becoming increasingly cloud based, meaning online. The majority of the c…"

John Sowash replied Mar 18, 2010 to Online vs. offline.

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

"I have been posting lectures with images from the textbook on YouTube without any pr…"

John Sowash replied Feb 28, 2010 to Flipping Homework and Lecture Using Video Lessons

4 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

"Wow, I just wrote an article and put up a blog post on science literature. Great tim…"

John Sowash replied Feb 26, 2010 to Science novels for middle schoolers

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"I have been experimenting with the reverse instructional model in my high school Ana…"

John Sowash replied Feb 19, 2010 to Flipping Homework and Lecture Using Video Lessons

4 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

"This would be my recommendation as well. For exchanging documents Gdocs can't be bea…"

John Sowash replied Feb 18, 2010 to Digital Dropbox - too many clicks

11 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel Larsson

"I am teaching high school. I'm in favor of opening up the filter at the higher level…"

John Sowash replied Feb 17, 2010 to Dear Google: Please let us use YouTube at School!

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Technology tools must be reliable before they can be relied upon. Aging computers, p…"

John Sowash replied Feb 17, 2010 to What factors inhibit the use of web 2.0 by educators? I need lots of perspectives!

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

"Hi Cecilia, I teach high school biology and anatomy & physiology. The tools that…"

John Sowash replied Feb 17, 2010 to High School Science and Web 2.0

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Darren Kuropatwa

"I am in favor of gradually giving giving students more responsibility regarding thei…"

John Sowash replied Feb 16, 2010 to Dear Google: Please let us use YouTube at School!

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service