Karen Morales's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"this is very interesting, in my opinion I think it is great that the students get a…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Grading Scales

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Christopher Casal

"In my opinion i think it varies, but it has to do alot with the career that you choo…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to What specialization of teaching pays the most?

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Angela White

"Now a days technology takes and important part in teaching. In my opinion technology…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"In my opinion i dont think teachers should be friends in any networking site with th…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Yes my university offers online courses and now more and more students are taking on…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"For the teachers to engage the students in the subject so that they can really under…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"I defenitely agree with you. In my opinion students need to have homework in order f…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Homework: yes or no?

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

"Yes it is possible, it might be hard but everything is possible. If you really wish…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Higher Education for Teachers

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Angela White

"I totally agree with you, wiki is a great source for them to learn and work as a gro…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"All of them are great, but in my opinion blogging is the best because they get to sh…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service