Hannah Garnham's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! What a woman and I'm definitely going to do some of her power poses before my n…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Strategies to combat nerves

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Yes I think this is needed. I don't know any of the students very well yet, and we c…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to How to apply ground rules to a new (second year degree) group without sounding like a battleaxe?

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"I definitely agree with your first rule, but I think your second rule is wonderful!…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to How to apply ground rules to a new (second year degree) group without sounding like a battleaxe?

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"Thank you for your advice Andrea and Alex. As Level 5 learners they are expected to…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Reflective practice for our learners

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"Hello Alex, I used to work in a challenging behaviour unit for adults with Autism so…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 5, 2013 to How to help a student who doesnt want to be helped?

4 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Alex Dawson

"Hello Theresa. Yes, repetition learning is a basic style of learning and can be very…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 5, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hello! I'm a trainee art teacher in the lifelong learning sector and I think it is s…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 5, 2013 to Using Pinterest for Teaching

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

"Yes, I remember having 'Key Skills' sessions and dreading them as I knew they were g…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Should exam content be changed to be more in line with what is needed for the workplace?

32 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"I'm a trainee art teacher, and based on my education and experiences so far within m…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Should exam content be changed to be more in line with what is needed for the workplace?

32 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Thank you Aimee, I will make a note of your suggestions, I think you are on to somet…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Can a difference in age between student and teacher create behavioural issues?

10 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service