Hannah Garnham's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My group were so diverse, with ages ranging from 21 to 60 and all kinds of life expe…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Can a difference in age between student and teacher create behavioural issues?

10 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Yes I researched how to deal with disruptive behaviour quite early on so I wasn't ca…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Can a difference in age between student and teacher create behavioural issues?

10 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Its really interesting how you describe your students changing and almost unconsciou…"

10 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"I've never been involved with an online course, however surely some aspects of learn…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 3, 2013 to Can online literacy and numeracy courses ever be fully inclusive?

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by lee robert scott

"I'd say this is quite a sore subject for some. Not every artist can teach that is tr…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 2, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"I find that within private one-to-one tutorials students are able to express what th…"

Hannah Garnham replied Dec 30, 2012 to How can we make a student want to learn?

18 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"My first thoughts are that maybe if you can keep them moving at the beginning of the…"

Hannah Garnham replied Dec 30, 2012 to Suggestions for warm up activities

18 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan Casey

"Sometimes technology can hinder progress when it fails to work, files are not compat…"

Hannah Garnham replied Dec 30, 2012 to Technology in the classroom, is it too much?

21 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Kerri Valencia

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service