Leesa johnson's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Great list, and with all the amazing innovation we have seen from teachers around th…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 4, 2016 to 3 Useful Education Technology Tools for Teachers

6 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Philosophy teaches you to see extremely difficult questions in things that many peop…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 4, 2016 to Teaching Philosophies

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Connectivism and Constructivism-Advantages/Disadvantages The advantages include the…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 3, 2016 to Connectivism and Constructivism for web 2.0 collaborative learning

7 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Ryan Boulter

"Thank you so much for the mention!  I just checked out the other ones and they are g…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 3, 2016 to Top 4 Spring Break activities for teachers!

5 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"I was looking into this the other day as I use podcasts to learn Spanish. It's a gre…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 2, 2016 to Interactive podcasts to reinforce listening skills?

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Some Excellent tips & objective for preparing all toddlers for the nursery (pre-…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 2, 2016 to Helping Your Child with the Transition into Pre-School

2 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Great post shared! It is simply amazing and inspirational. My According Marking exam…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 1, 2016 to 5 Ways to Take the Grind Out of Grading Papers

2 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

" I appreciate reading this sort of thing. I had excellent reviews from student teach…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 1, 2016 to Feeling the strain? Repair your relationship with a teaching colleague

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"It is simply amazing and inspirational. Classroom 2.0 (www.classroom20.com) is a com…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 1, 2016 to Brand New to Classroom 2.0

2 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"A huge selection of healthy and delicious treats that I'm sure kids would enjoy. As…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to Meals Children Will Love

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service