Leesa johnson's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

" Awesome infographic own child development! A child development milestone is a skill…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to Developmental Milestones

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Yes, I am working as a part-time tutor with a UK based website Select My Tutor whose…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to September 2016: Do you have a job?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Thank you for your educational tips and positive article. Awesome stuff!"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to Tips to help your child overcome shyness

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"Some of these tips I have heard before but it's always good to be reminded of them:-…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to What are the best behaviour management techniques?

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Technology is such an integral part of everyday life, therefore it is becoming incre…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 30, 2016 to Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

4 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"More awesome Google Classroom updates as of today!  Check it out- Now you can co-tea…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 29, 2016 to Google Drive Professional Development Opportunities for the Middle School Classroom

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"I have been using Course Sites for a few years. I like it because I can sub-divide a…"

Leesa johnson replied Sep 29, 2016 to Class Management Tools like Schoology, CourseSites, and SimpleVLE

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"These are the above tips help to encourage students to learn things with interest. T…"

Leesa johnson replied Jun 17, 2016 to The Power of Student Choice

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

" I am also a blogger. Therfore your note will be very helpful for me in finding out…"

Leesa johnson replied May 27, 2016 to The Most Effective Ways to Avoid Plagiarism

4 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"We should identified that in which subject a particular student has interest. Accord…"

Leesa johnson replied May 23, 2016 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service