Antwon Lincoln's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"You are 100% right about the foundational problem of school infusing technology is w…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 6, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"While the jury still may be out on the Classroom 2.0 site, I do encourage you to loo…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 5, 2009 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"You have to check out this link. Very clear and clear path of a 21st century student…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 5, 2009 to Intro to Web 2.0 Technology

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"I am new to the web 2.0 movement ;-)So I have not explored it on that level yet. But…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 5, 2009 to twitter and facebook

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

"Greetings Barbara & Welcome! All the above models will work. No trend, in my exp…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 4, 2009 to Classroom minis or Computer lab??

24 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Do you have district personell on your team ?"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 3, 2009 to Parent seeking educator as a mentor. Need help bringing technology and web 2.0 to our school district.

10 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by shubh

"There are many issues that you will need to address to make this a reality. My recom…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 3, 2009 to Parent seeking educator as a mentor. Need help bringing technology and web 2.0 to our school district.

10 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by shubh

"I just publish the second edition of the book Confessions of a Technology Leader: Un…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 3, 2009 to Confessions of a Technology Leader

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Antwon Lincoln

"Michelina, Welcome to the community and the challenges that many of other site tech…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 3, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"I would like to work with you to chronicle my journey to shift the paradigm of my di…"

Antwon Lincoln replied Jan 2, 2009 to Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service