Johnathan Chase's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Have them create their own song-inspired media projects and PSA's ... http://www.ed…"

Johnathan Chase replied Aug 15, 2010 to Alternative School Ideas

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Laurie Hartnett

"Popular music and song lyrics are great for generating a wide array of projects and…"

Johnathan Chase replied Dec 3, 2009 to Differentating Instruction in classrooms

3 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"I created a MySpace tp promote arts in education and use the Blog section to highlig…"

Johnathan Chase replied Nov 5, 2009 to Are more educators on FB, MySpace or Twitter?

8 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

"My middle school social studies students have used the Sony Vegas video software the…"

Johnathan Chase replied Nov 1, 2009 to Using Movie Maker

10 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Deborah Boatwright

"Two years ago students in my college-level Public Affairs class set up a community s…"

Johnathan Chase replied Nov 1, 2009 to Social Networks for Social Justice

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Check out student writings inspired by several music videos along with President Oba…"

Johnathan Chase replied Sep 12, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Used the song last week during a teacher conference day. Our team had to create a po…"

Johnathan Chase replied Sep 6, 2009 to President Obama's Back-To-School Speech

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Didn't see this discussion, I posted a similar one today. I look forward to reading…"

Johnathan Chase replied Sep 6, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"What does general music include...classes like music and society, history of rock mu…"

Johnathan Chase replied Jun 28, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Great discussion!! In my school we have numerous classrooms with whiteboards. My roo…"

Johnathan Chase replied Jun 19, 2009 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service