Tom Daccord's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's because folders represent top-down, exclusive control of information re…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Copyright Friendly Pictures

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

"Well, tech skills are a moving target. Look at typing. Email is just so passe to kid…"

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

"Glad to hear Delicious mentioned and that you're making progress. Pat Woessner at MI…"

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

"I created the "Great Debate of 2008" project to provide middle and high school stude…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Ning in the classroom

14 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

"I served as an "Academic Technology Advocate" for my school for a number of years be…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Teacher/ed. tech person at a high school. Is that a real position?

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by kathleenn

"Skype has tremendous potential for classroom use, but much of that potential has yet…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Skype in Education

51 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

"Congratulations! Cell phones are a simple and speedy way to create podcasts and I th…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Need people to comment on my students Mobile Cell Phone Audio Blogs from their recent outdoor field trip

2 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Tom Daccord

"First, does each student have a blog? If you have a blog and they only leave comment…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Blogging as Assignments

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Graeme

"It's not just the students. I run workshops with teachers who don't think twice abou…"

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service