Joseph Corbett's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"haha I will do that, check back on ISTEconnects later to see if the problem has been…"

Joseph Corbett replied May 12, 2009 to SHOULD SCHOOLS SACRIFICE CLASS TIME FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"Sorry about that I'll look into it. I can't say that I know any of the people at VST…"

Joseph Corbett replied May 12, 2009 to SHOULD SCHOOLS SACRIFICE CLASS TIME FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"That is very concerning , please try it again If it doesn't work I'll post it on you…"

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"Anne that is some terrific insight, I'd greatly appreciate it if you made your way o…"

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"Awesome! This is going to be great I can't wait to meet everyone!"

Joseph Corbett replied Apr 28, 2009 to MEET YOUR TWEEPS AT THE #NECC09 TWEET-UP IN DC!

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"New Photos will be added directly to the original post, Check them out!"

Joseph Corbett replied Apr 10, 2009 to Win The World's Funniest Ed Tech Photos Contest!

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

"Awesome aggregation of relevant ed tech blogs thanks for posting this."

Joseph Corbett replied Mar 17, 2009 to Edublog Awards--Vote for 2008!

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service