Samuel Fye's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all! It is so exciting to see people are starting to post! Please let me know if…"

Samuel Fye replied Sep 2, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Excellent site! I am also quite impressed by your resume'! Thanks for the offer of h…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 31, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"I certainly appreciate the feedback! I only put that there because I was learning ho…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 30, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Still making changes to the Wiki--check it out when you get a chance! http://thefi…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 30, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"I did some work on the Wiki today--finally! I basically just spruced it up a bit, bu…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 29, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Here's the link for the VoiceThread tutorial. I was going to do a screencast for you…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 26, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Hello all! I am so pleased at the response to this project! I guess we are all basic…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 24, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"Checked out your sites (plus a couple others of yours I found on your profile) and t…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 24, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"As far as I can tell, the VoiceThread seems to be free--did I understand your questi…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"This is all new to me (and to many teachers, I gather). If I am ahead of you in know…"

Samuel Fye replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service