Denise Stewart's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing this! I mentor teachers with ELLs in their classes and this ty…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to Leveraging YouTube for Science, Social Studies and other subjects

14 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thank you for a totally awesome site! I will share this with the science teachers I…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to Leveraging YouTube for Science, Social Studies and other subjects

14 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I plan on using several mind-mapping tools. One is double-bubble which is an organiz…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to Mind Mapping - Uses for the Classroom, ADD YOURS!

8 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I like the trial Webspiration also, but it will no longer be free starting September…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to Looking for a way to make a concept map with layers

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I think the teachers at my site who teacher ESL geography classes would like this si…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to New labeled image activity on StudyStack

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I work with beginning ELLs at the high school level and what I do is just use google…"

Denise Stewart replied Aug 6, 2010 to Safe Image Searching for Vocabulary Words

10 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas E. Bieri

"I have had one for a year and have become thoroughly spoiled by it:) As an English L…"

Denise Stewart replied Jul 26, 2010 to USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

"When will the world be free of glitches:) Thanks for the heads-up! Denise www.ell…"

Denise Stewart replied Jul 25, 2010 to Web Games for History, People, or Literature (and...a little help?)

17 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I don't know if this qualifies as a game, but I plan on passing it on to my social s…"

Denise Stewart replied Jul 25, 2010 to Web Games for History, People, or Literature (and...a little help?)

17 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I have just added http://www.mywebspiration.com to my August Newsletter of free inte…"

Denise Stewart replied Jul 25, 2010 to Mind Mapping - Uses for the Classroom, ADD YOURS!

8 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service