Dale Ehrhart's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"SonicPics, normally $3.00, is free today. Wish I knew about it earlier so I could ha…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Apr 1, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Hi Patti, remember that one of the big challenges is figuring out how to position th…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Mar 10, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"After I posted, I checked out that feature for the first time (paying attention to o…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 13, 2010 to Web2.0 tools need the right mix of control and freedom to be useful. Thoughts?

5 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"It's easier to upload to a service like youtube and get the embed code. However, you…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 11, 2010 to Wanting Info on Doing Wiki's

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Ann

"If your blogger account allows content upload then convert your .doc file to a .pdf…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 11, 2010 to How can I link to word documents on my blog?

13 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Aya Khal

"It's a developer emulator/simulator put out by Palm. I used them all the time when I…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Feb 10, 2010 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"If you use the Firefox browser there is an extension called Video Downloadhelper tha…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Sep 20, 2009 to Converting YouTube vids using only web tools?

4 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Matt

"In my area, Youtube videos embedded in a wix website get past the ISD and district f…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Sep 14, 2009 to Youtube blocked in US schools?

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"I think you should give a new president at least 2 1/2 years before you openly despi…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Sep 8, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"My children are home for the day, and don't seem afflicted by any of the horrors som…"

Dale Ehrhart replied Sep 8, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service