Ellen Pham's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sue and Nancy, I just started over at weebly and I am a big fan! It isn't perfec…"

Ellen Pham replied Jul 1, 2009 to Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

"That was a GREAT tutorial! Thank you!"

Ellen Pham replied Feb 10, 2009 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"Hi Colette- are you still collecting? I've made 17 voicethreads for my English for F…"

Ellen Pham replied Jan 19, 2009 to Wanted: Voicethread examples for wiki

14 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Borba

"Ok, I bit and thought this discussion was about ORIGAMI :D Well, for people who want…"

Ellen Pham replied Jan 18, 2009 to Edorigami

8 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

"Hey Kevin, just thinking a little more about what you wrote, esp about it being here…"

Ellen Pham replied Jan 5, 2009 to There is no justification for this...

4 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I am against the killing of innocent lives on both sides of the front. Me too : ).…"

Ellen Pham replied Jan 5, 2009 to There is no justification for this...

4 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi Matt- I just add the mp3 file to the post. Honestly, I make my post as a new disc…"

Ellen Pham replied Aug 28, 2008 to Ning recommendations for a parent based social network

7 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Ellen Pham

"Great blog to tag, Nancy- what other blogs do you read? Also, I appreciate your poin…"

Ellen Pham replied Aug 27, 2008 to Ideas needed for High School Web 2.0 Apps Class

53 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Christina Smith

"I don't think there is any such thing as "blogging just for the sake of blogging" in…"

Ellen Pham replied Aug 25, 2008 to Looking for Best Blogging Experience for Elementary Students

11 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Elise Mueller

"Hi Elizabeth- it looks like you send them your email address and they send you a reg…"

Ellen Pham replied Aug 25, 2008 to Ideas needed for High School Web 2.0 Apps Class

53 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Christina Smith

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service