Paul Anderson's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, I think the $60.00 is for the IWB only, as in compared to the amount of money…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 19, 2009 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"While I am not a teacher, I do have some thoughts about blogs. I feel the person blo…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 15, 2009 to Perfecting Student Blog Comments

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Bushra Faisal

"Skype might work for you?"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 15, 2009 to Broadcast Live from the Library to the Classroom

2 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"these two sites explain it pretty good, and officially! http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 14, 2009 to CIPA and Web 2.0 tools in schools

5 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Melissa Seifman

"Don't know if any of this will help. A properly set up filtering system should have…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 14, 2009 to CIPA and Web 2.0 tools in schools

5 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Melissa Seifman

"This is the way our school district has it (and a lot more of them that I know of).…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 14, 2009 to Consolidating Internet Access to one Central Office

4 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Dan Maas

"I think the social networking site could easily be a school or district set up socia…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 6, 2009 to US Policy requiring social networking safety instruction

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

"Maybe doing something at the primary grade level, with helping younger parents with…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 5, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"I think in too many cases parents expect schools to do what parents should be doing,…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 5, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Anne's post kind of got me thinking. One thing that I didn't see in Mike's statistic…"

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service