Or-Tal Kiriati's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the links. More reading material for me... :-)"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Jun 16, 2009 to Games are the new School

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

"I see your point, Kev. I think I meant "real" in the sense of simulation, meaning, i…"

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

"Thank you for your comments. This is really important. I wonder, how do you see game…"

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

"thanks, Elise. I'll browse the references. I wonder how it is in Europe, Australia a…"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Mar 22, 2009 to What would you consider cheating in homework?

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"So, are you saying it's a phase thing? It's something that's characteristic of kids…"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Mar 22, 2009 to What would you consider cheating in homework?

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"Hi Elise,, the situation you are describing with your daughter sounds ideal to me. B…"

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"Hi Julie, this is interesting. What you are saying is that collaboration is acceptab…"

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"I totally agree with you! I think that if homework will change to collaborative effo…"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Mar 19, 2009 to What would you consider cheating in homework?

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"There is no homework cheating in your scenarios. Both do their homework as required.…"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Mar 19, 2009 to What would you consider cheating in homework?

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

"wow, Chris, as a mother of game loving kids, I can see how this can work. However, m…"

Or-Tal Kiriati replied Oct 30, 2008 to Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service