E Cohen's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"This is awesome. I am sure I will become a fan. I would also recommend Britain's "T…"

E Cohen replied Nov 6, 2010 to New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

"Have you tried http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/? It is free and they have a pre-scho…"

E Cohen replied Oct 25, 2010 to Pre-school science websites?

8 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"Harvard University has created something called Implicit Association Tests that are…"

E Cohen replied Sep 9, 2010 to Are there any online quizzes out there that help students identify themselves (or others) as being prejudiced?

11 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jane Krauss

"I am going to use google docs, but the best google tool I am going to use is my Goog…"

E Cohen replied Sep 4, 2010 to Are you implementing a new Google tool this school year? (Docs, Maps, Blogger, etc?) How? Why?

2 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

"The site looks good. My observations are: 1) Go over and visit godaddy.com and buy…"

E Cohen replied Aug 17, 2010 to Google Sites Class Website Feedback Wanted

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mr. Huttenbrauck

"Could you be more specific about what kinds of technology you have in mind? There ar…"

E Cohen replied Aug 14, 2010 to Alternative School Ideas

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Laurie Hartnett

"Have you had a look at Google Sky? http://www.google.com/sky/ It is pretty cool. Eve…"

E Cohen replied Aug 14, 2010 to Night Sky/Star Maps Online

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

"If possible get some sort of computer lab management software installed such as Visi…"

E Cohen replied May 21, 2010 to Classroom set up

6 May 24, 2010
Reply by Deric Jerome Linder

"My 5th grade students and I just started using Twitter a couple of weeks ago. For no…"

E Cohen replied Apr 29, 2010 to Educating Educators (and Administrators) on Twitter Use

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Hall III

"Hi, In theory you can, but in practice, in my classroom, you cannot. Another post b…"

E Cohen replied Apr 26, 2010 to Classroom Management Software??

25 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Steelman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service