Julie Baird's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Scott. I'll give it a try. I thought "voice recorder" that's tied to Google…"

Julie Baird replied Nov 24, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"I forgot about voicethread.  I'll check that out this weekend and see how it works w…"

Julie Baird replied Nov 24, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"We "adopted" the Kuno tablets in May and we knew that we wouldn't get them until Sep…"

174 Jun 21, 2018

"As Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh In, "Very Interesting!" I'm dubious of research…"

Julie Baird replied Nov 20, 2011 to Digital Flashcards? Great idea or distraction?

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Julie Baird

"I'm anxious to hear responses to your question. Our freshmen will be getting a table…"

Julie Baird replied Nov 20, 2011 to Digital Flashcards? Great idea or distraction?

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Julie Baird

"My school district decided to go with a Kuno Tablet, made by Arcos and designed spec…"

Julie Baird replied Nov 20, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Dennis, Do your students fill out this sheet and then you confirm or deny what they…"

Julie Baird replied Oct 16, 2011 to Types of TPRS assessments

1 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Julie Baird

"Darcy, MS One Note sounds like a good option. We won't have the MS suite on our tabl…"

Julie Baird replied Oct 1, 2011 to Help with managing online student work submissions/feedback

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by darcy newell

"I thought that there has to be something on the Internet about collecting student wo…"

Julie Baird replied Oct 1, 2011 to Help with managing online student work submissions/feedback

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by darcy newell

"I'm in the same boat as you are but with foreign languages. Our freshmen will be get…"

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by darcy newell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service