Janine's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Johnathan Chase Would you post you wiki site? I am curious to see how you use it f…"

Janine replied May 29, 2011 to What are some good free hosts to create a class website for senior secondary students ?

12 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Louis Malenica

"My students needed a purpose and a plan - and they were off!!!  A few kids would scr…"

Janine replied Feb 15, 2011 to Organizing a Podcast

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Colby Holland

"My students needed a purpose and a plan - and they were off!!!  A few kids would scr…"

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Colby Holland

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Colby Holland

"Depending on your publication needs/restrictions, you might want to consider audio p…"

Janine replied Jul 19, 2010 to Student Created Podcast - 3rd grade

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Patricia Ewing

"College of William and Mary have been working on this for years. Try: http://cfge.wm…"

Janine replied Jul 15, 2010 to Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

"For math try http://cfge.wm.edu/Curr_listing.html"

Janine replied Jul 15, 2010 to Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

"I will look into the suggested sites and pass them on to our ELL teacher. I have man…"

Janine replied May 24, 2010 to Mainstream Content Teachers With ELLs--How Can They Be Inspired To More Effectively Meet The Needs Of Their ELLs?

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Janine

"found this on an RSS feed I use: Free Ning Accounts for Educators by noreply@blogge…"

Janine replied May 6, 2010 to No more free Ning!!!

52 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by P. Murphy

"Could you post some of the ideas you learned? I still like to believe good ideas are…"

Janine replied Apr 26, 2010 to Mainstream Content Teachers With ELLs--How Can They Be Inspired To More Effectively Meet The Needs Of Their ELLs?

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Janine

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service