Barry Bakin's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"In my case, my first blogging experience was a result of my Masters in Instructional…"

Barry Bakin replied Apr 12, 2008 to Why did you get into blogging in the first place?

19 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Scott Walker

"I also commend Tammy Worcester's materials and suggestions. Saw her at a CUE (Comput…"

Barry Bakin replied Apr 2, 2008 to What to do with PowerPoint?

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

"Think about how you see PowerPoint presentations being used in your professional lif…"

Barry Bakin replied Apr 2, 2008 to What to do with PowerPoint?

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

"If you haven't already created your blog, you might consider using edublogs instead.…"

Barry Bakin replied Apr 2, 2008 to How to delete "navbar" on Blogger

9 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"EEK! DANGER! ALERT! A student! Asking questions of teachers! How startling! How revo…"

Barry Bakin replied Feb 19, 2008 to Social Networking in The Classroom

9 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Michael Staton

"I use Makebeliefscomix with my intermediate level ESL adult students (and High Begin…"

Barry Bakin replied Jan 16, 2008 to Learning with Cartoons?

5 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Don't forget to incorporate some technology into the pd itself so teachers who atten…"

Barry Bakin replied Jan 14, 2008 to 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know About Technology

80 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Kerr

"You've already gotten a lot of good suggestions. Here's mine. One of the benefits of…"

Barry Bakin replied Jan 11, 2008 to I need to show web 2.0 to admin people and I have a whole 30 minutes!

17 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Todd Finley

"or: I don't let my kids use calculators because they'll never learn how to use a sli…"

Barry Bakin replied Jan 2, 2008 to Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

"For a basic example of a collaborative project between students at two schools take…"

Barry Bakin replied Jan 2, 2008 to Looking for sample blogs/wikis/podcasts

33 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service