Barry Bakin's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"In regards to wikis vs blogs one must keep in mind that they are both tools with dif…"

Barry Bakin replied Dec 4, 2007 to Why Do Blogs Freak People Out?

20 May 8, 2008
Reply by Andrew

"So I think you're ready to go. Why do you need the school technology coordinator inv…"

Barry Bakin replied Nov 11, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Actually, no. I started using gaggle.net simply because I work with adult immigrant…"

Barry Bakin replied Oct 23, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"You might try a blogging environment meant only for schools such as one found at Gag…"

Barry Bakin replied Oct 22, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Hi Adam, It's a bit off-topic but I put in a request for an ad-free wikispace and I…"

Barry Bakin replied Oct 3, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

"Call me clueless but I hadn't heard yet that there was something wrong with teaching…"

Barry Bakin replied Oct 1, 2007 to Seven Deadly Sins

41 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

"I was in the beta version and didn't find the edit interface at all! Guess I'll have…"

Barry Bakin replied Sep 29, 2007 to HELP: Need VoiceThread examples

34 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"I saw this posting and decided to investigate Voicethread myself. I made a sample pr…"

Barry Bakin replied Sep 29, 2007 to HELP: Need VoiceThread examples

34 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"If what you mean by this question is that Classroom 2.0 is the interactive learning…"

Barry Bakin replied Sep 25, 2007 to Relevant Learning Experiences obtained by Classroom 2.0 Members

8 Sep 25, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

"This is not only a discussion happening here. John Larkin, an educator in Australia…"

Barry Bakin replied Sep 18, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service