Christy Tucker's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm on Twitter, but I don't love it. When I'm busy, Twitter is the first thing I cut…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 11, 2009 to To Twit or not to Twit

37 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"This version of the video wasn't created by students or teachers; the animations wer…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 11, 2009 to How was this made?

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Nancy White

"I know this discussion has wound down, but you asked about experts sharing informati…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 10, 2009 to Is Creative Commons legit?

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Too funny! I found Mary's blog when I was working with someone from the Library of C…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"You might enjoy the blog of the Primary Source Librarian; she finds some really cool…"

Christy Tucker replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Part of the deal with Web 2.0 is that you have to give up the idea that you will be…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Ah, I guess "looking over" the comments implied more than just "sampling" to me. I m…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"How have you tried to enlist collaborators on your site in the past? I will say that…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"What do you think about conducting some research to confirm your hypothesis that ema…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"I'm 32, so not the youngest person on this site, but hardly as experienced as people…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service