James Dykstra's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"The Common Craft videos are great. They have one or two that might not be appropriat…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 29, 2008 to Has anyone tried these?

7 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Marcus Pon

"I was intrigued by this site. If you take a moment and contrast it with a similar pr…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 19, 2008 to Digital Vault

4 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

"This Gmail trick isn't accepted by all sites, so try it out experimentally before yo…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 18, 2008 to gmail aliases?

7 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Tracy

"When I did a typing class the last few years with Grades 7 and 8 we'd sometimes zip…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 17, 2008 to Kids feel bored learning how to type

46 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"I have five posted at www.iwascanadian.com. There probably won't be more until the f…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 16, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"Would sort of site do you have in mind? It might be easier to answer if we knew what…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 16, 2008 to adding students to your social networking sites without e-mails

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I had my 9s do podcasts that were interviews with famous dead Canadians. One person…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 16, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"We are doing the registration for our regional Heritage Fair using Zoho Creator (cre…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 9, 2008 to Anyone Know of an Online Tool for Teachers to Select Workshops for Conference/PD Day?

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"The Apache webserver is one of the most used webservers on the Net. It's supposed to…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 7, 2008 to Open Souce

2 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by nstrehlow

"If it were me, I'd probably get the students to write daily journals while they're a…"

James Dykstra replied Apr 5, 2008 to Unplugged Environmental Science Trip...how to share?

2 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Wargo

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service