Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"ok I give you also my email vmespoulet@laposte.net and my ID Skype: vincent.mespoule…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 4, 2008 to Call to Participation: Education to Environment: Think Globally, Act Locally !

12 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Thank you Lucy, i'll register me on your network. Do you know if there is in your co…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 4, 2008 to Call to Participation: Education to Environment: Think Globally, Act Locally !

12 Jan 5, 2008

"Hi Sue, Thank you very much. I got a look on your site and it sounds interesting. W…"

12 Jan 5, 2008

"Well, good idea and nice blog, congratulations ! I saw that you visit Paris... Great…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 3, 2008 to Classroom 2.0 on the Road!

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"I don'k know exactly the situation of french language instruction in your country. A…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 30, 2007 to French vs. Spanish

25 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"I'm not sure that Babelfish will be efficient ;-) Try to ask to a teacher speaking f…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Oct 28, 2007 to Using Technology to Encourage Parent Involvement in Schools

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"Hi everyone, Bonjour à tous, Je crois que la question posée ici par Larry Ferlazzo…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Oct 28, 2007 to Using Technology to Encourage Parent Involvement in Schools

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"Bonjour / Hi Jennie In France, we use this cartoon "Une Histoire des Etats-Unis en…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Oct 21, 2007 to American History for 8th graders

28 May 1, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service