Tammy Moore's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"It is all done using an Elluminate online classroom (with Moodle, VoiceTHread, Cmap,…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 31, 2009 to Need Hellp Setting Up Video Conferencing/Classroom With Moodle Integration

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Henry Keil

"If WizIQ has application sharing, you could try it that route. I have more experien…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 29, 2009 to Editing text in a Wiziq classroom

1 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"You can definitely run such a combination yourself. We are with our project using Mo…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 29, 2009 to Need Hellp Setting Up Video Conferencing/Classroom With Moodle Integration

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Henry Keil

"I teach science using a combination of Moodle, Elluminate, and VoiceThread. Some of…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 25, 2009 to Using my Moodle???

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

"The teacher side of Moodle is a pretty easy jump in and trial and error it thing to…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 22, 2009 to Moodle in School

14 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Kimberly Caise

"We have been working on a cumulative Cmap project in which the students continue to…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 22, 2009 to What kinds of digital files do your students create?

8 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"I second the Moodle suggestion as a base for the lessons to run out of. Two of the…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 19, 2009 to Using technology in teaching high school maths

10 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Prem Shankar

"Writing is a tough one to go with technology assisted grading. Why, even the standar…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 19, 2009 to Technology and the Paper load

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"I have Elluminate specific slides that are part of the teacher training I do for our…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 18, 2009 to Ideas for professional development courses for online instructors

10 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by a j dugan

"One area that is often overlooked in training for teachers of live, online classroom…"

Tammy Moore replied Mar 18, 2009 to Ideas for professional development courses for online instructors

10 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by a j dugan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service