Tina Bulleigh's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Omi-gosh! I am kind of in the same boat as you and I too am in Kansas. I am so going…"

Tina Bulleigh replied Jun 22, 2007 to Are you up to the challenge?

23 Jun 25, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

"Funding so that schools can afford to receive more training, and provide the tools (…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 31, 2007 to US Secretary of Ed Question #4: Govt. Role in Educational Technology

17 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Blanca

"Technology has improved student ownership of their learning. The motivation to go af…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 31, 2007 to US Secretary of Ed Question #1: Technology Effectiveness

18 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by ruthokoye

"I love learning and sharing that love for the "Quest" just seems awesome to me. Not…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 23, 2007 to Why do you teach?

13 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Linda Loder

"Take one application that you feel the most comfortable with (PowerPoint or Podcasti…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 8, 2007 to What do you suggest

19 May 11, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

"Okay . . . I just read the banter about the pencil and I apologize for the compariso…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 7, 2007 to NYTimes Report on Schools Dropping 1:1 Laptop Programs

35 May 17, 2007
Reply by Saundra Hopkins

"OH MY GOODNESS! Articles like this make me want to scream! People would use an artic…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 7, 2007 to NYTimes Report on Schools Dropping 1:1 Laptop Programs

35 May 17, 2007
Reply by Saundra Hopkins

"I don't think that the video way would help me much. As someone had mentioned it is…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 1, 2007 to Screencast vs. Written Instructions

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

"Linda . . .you will never become outdated! I think I might be able to join in in dis…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 1, 2007 to Who's interested in reading Five Minds for the Future

41 May 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"The tech projects are only as meaningless as the tone the teacher sets. If the proje…"

Tina Bulleigh replied May 1, 2007 to The future, by Bill Gates

3 May 1, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service