Cyndi Danner-Kuhn's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin is a wonder resource. And, a great thing to do is set up conferences and do c…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 2, 2007 to Web Cams in the Classroom

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

"I will be in touch with everyone who has already volunteered and anyone who as yet t…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied May 2, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"Thanks, will be in touch when I get things set up and rolling. Thanks for the ideas…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 30, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"wow, seven volunteers in just a few hours and lots of resources to keep me busy. I w…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 29, 2007 to HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

"I have another blog too, but no traffic, so at least when I want to really have a di…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 29, 2007 to What I would like to see on Ning

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"As list of tags would be useful and save lots of time."

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"I completely agree with you and Kevin too. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that c…"

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"I can't wait to share the resources others have posted for you with my classes. They…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 29, 2007 to Tech application for making a story out of hand-carved critters?

14 Apr 29, 2007
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"Nice work. I am curious as to what your are using to created your American History s…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 29, 2007 to Is this School 2.0?

20 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Glenn Moses

"Hello, I was invited to this blog by an educator friend, Kevin Honeycutt, he always…"

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn replied Apr 25, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service