Daniel Craig's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Greg, I agree that these means of communication are shifting. You can see this i…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 11, 2007 to The future for standard email.. will it fade?

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

"Hi James, Looks good overall, but it's really hard for me to tell what the class is…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 11, 2007 to Participatory learning and mentorship

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by James Folkestad

"Set them free! :) Dan"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 6, 2007 to What Do You Stand For?

11 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Hi Pamela, This project was the first time that I used Jing. It's ok, but in order…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 4, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Hi Pamela, I posted this elsewhere in the forums as well. I'm not sure if it's what…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 3, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Hi Nancy, It's really strange that the "Go to Google Video" button doesn't work in…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 3, 2007 to New to Web 2.0

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Donna Hebert

"Share away! :)"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 3, 2007 to New to Web 2.0

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Donna Hebert

"Hi Chris, Your company's opinion piece on these types of technologies is rather vag…"

Daniel Craig replied Nov 2, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

"Hi Edwin, Great post. I agree with just about everything you've said here. I also h…"

Daniel Craig replied Oct 29, 2007 to Teacher Tech Adoption: Have I Missed Something?

15 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

"Hi Deanna, I'm a little confused as to what you are looking for. Are you just begi…"

Daniel Craig replied Oct 29, 2007 to New to Web 2.0

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Donna Hebert

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service