David Truss's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I ended up writing a post about this. I've added the additional ideas below so there…"

David Truss replied May 16, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I hope to see you at BLC again this year:-) I'll contact you and perhaps we can make…"

David Truss replied May 16, 2009 to Pre-service Education... Social Networking, not.

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi John, I'd like to share a few ideas here although I've never taught pre-service t…"

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hear is a link to my 'Pairadimes for Your Thoughts' blog. My thoughts on Education,…"

David Truss replied May 12, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Welcome to Classroom 2.0 Joe! There are many teachers that share these views, and th…"

David Truss replied Mar 8, 2008 to Brave New WWW: Do not go quietly into the classroom.

8 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by David Truss

"Kim Cofino just posted this: Students as Contributors on Edublogs: the Quick and Eas…"

David Truss replied Feb 5, 2008 to Blogging without student email?

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

"kolson, Check out the wiki I used along with the presentation. Great YouTube videos…"

David Truss replied Feb 5, 2008 to Brave New WWW: Do not go quietly into the classroom.

8 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by David Truss

"Thanks for the comments! My next step is to make this into a basic introduction for…"

David Truss replied Feb 5, 2008 to Brave New WWW: Do not go quietly into the classroom.

8 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by David Truss

"This is in response to both idigo196 and Ed Jones You are both right! Students need…"

David Truss replied Dec 21, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

"Sounds like a great success Sylvia, Congratulations. Airports can't even get 1.0 rig…"

David Truss replied Dec 21, 2007 to Media Smart Day

7 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service