David Truss's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the rules that I have used both for a blog (with forums) and a wiki. Hope t…"

David Truss replied Nov 14, 2007 to Forum Rules and Etiquette

10 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I think an issue like the Doug Belshaw post can be avoided altogether if nominees ar…"

David Truss replied Nov 14, 2007 to Your Favorite Blogs and the 2007 Edublog Awards (including a social networking category :)

27 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"David Warlick's Keynote form last year, Derailing Education, was 'Outside the box' e…"

David Truss replied Oct 4, 2007 to K12 Online Conference--special feature for new users!

2 Oct 5, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"What a wonderful conversation! Skip's summary of Jennifer's point: ...framing the di…"

David Truss replied Sep 22, 2007 to Alfie Kohn, Stephanie Pace Marshall: Global Competitiveness

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Paul, "What access to technology do they have outside of the school" definitely is a…"

David Truss replied Sep 19, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

""I come from the Batman era, adding items to my utility belt while students today ar…"

David Truss replied Sep 19, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

"I would be interested in a RSS feed for "Tools that worked for me" and "Blogs &…"

David Truss replied Apr 22, 2007 to New Feature in Forum: "Categories." Need Your Feedback.

22 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Teacher K

"Greetings, I'm Dave Truss and I am from the Vancouver area of British Columbia, Can…"

David Truss replied Apr 3, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service