ddeubel's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a new presentation overview of EnglishCentral and what is there for schools…"

ddeubel replied Jun 7, 2012 to EnglishCentral Summer Trial Offer

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

"Deb, What about Corkboard?  Very simple but does the job. Wallwisher is another alo…"

ddeubel replied May 5, 2012 to Alternatives to Pinterest???

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

"For me, it is realizing that learning doesn't JUST happen at school. Realizing that…"

ddeubel replied Jul 23, 2011 to What does being a 21st century teacher mean?

11 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Olivia Morris

"Jeff,   Great story about your son! Speaks volumes about how bilingualism is so bene…"

ddeubel replied Mar 10, 2011 to Which Age Is Best to Learn a Second Language?

10 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Here are a couple of presentations you can use to show staff, share what EnglishCent…"

ddeubel replied Feb 24, 2011 to English Central - how would you use it with students?

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

"Ashley, Great comments, thank you. I can tell you - I'm a regular classroom teacher…"

ddeubel replied Feb 22, 2011 to English Central - how would you use it with students?

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

"Thanks for the replies!   Ana, totally agree about the searchability and the need to…"

ddeubel replied Feb 21, 2011 to English Central - how would you use it with students?

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

"Yep - Diigo and Delicious do connect. I think sharing bookmarks is a very powerful…"

ddeubel replied Dec 6, 2010 to Social bookmarking for teachers?

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"I used Storybird today to create a beautiful story. Here's one fav. made by a fellow…"

ddeubel replied Aug 16, 2010 to ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

"David, I've been using Instapaper Drag their bookmarklet into your bookmarks and th…"

ddeubel replied Nov 7, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service