ddeubel's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephan, I'll be sending you a note shortly. I've resolved this year to try and…"

ddeubel replied Jan 2, 2009 to Speaking / Voice chat room -- is there an affordable option?

21 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Aisha Rees

"Tom, It is very easy to do. Just copy the code in the attached document. Change the…"

ddeubel replied Jan 2, 2009 to flash (swf) movies in ning pages

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Our newest Peace Project video is from Turkey - a wonderful and personalized version…"

ddeubel replied Dec 31, 2008 to Teaching our Students about Peace

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelli

"We have a number of classrooms on our community, EFL Classroom 2.0. Ning offers the…"

ddeubel replied Dec 9, 2008 to List of social networks used in classrooms?

10 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Sean Nash

"Tom, Yes, I've heard of the Playing for Change. Amazing and so wonderful. I can't w…"

ddeubel replied Dec 8, 2008 to Teaching our Students about Peace

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelli

"I spent hours and hours filling our A/V player with all the best Christmas videos (G…"

ddeubel replied Dec 2, 2008 to Christmas/holiday video, pictures, cartoons, stories, etc.

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"I'm in the ESL teaching field and you might highlight this guy that I constructed to…"

ddeubel replied Nov 30, 2008 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"Marielle, This is possible already on your "my page". Simply use a text box. Descri…"

ddeubel replied Nov 22, 2008 to Ning Improvements

48 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"I also think that my own "Chatterbots" would work remarkably well to foster some rea…"

ddeubel replied Oct 20, 2008 to Use technology in reading

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Marie

"Here is a link to a previous discussion where I've mentioned some articles which sup…"

ddeubel replied Oct 18, 2008 to Use technology in reading

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Marie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service