Steve Dickie's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Ekaterina, First Off, I'd like to say I just took the survey and I'll pass it along…"

Steve Dickie replied Mar 28, 2010 to Climate Change Questionnaire

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Brookllyn Hudson

"Dale, I'll try to remember to bring mine to MACUL if you want to give it a look. Ar…"

Steve Dickie replied Mar 4, 2010 to Livescribe - Anyone using it? Any math teachers?

17 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"I've been doing a bit of this. So far, I've noticed a few trends: Big spikes in vie…"

Steve Dickie replied Feb 20, 2010 to Flipping Homework and Lecture Using Video Lessons

4 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

"I also teach high school physics. I was inspired by Darren Kuropatwa, a Canadian Mat…"

Steve Dickie replied Feb 17, 2010 to High School Science and Web 2.0

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Darren Kuropatwa

"WIth Animoto for Education you can make longer slide shows for free. Unless they cha…"

Steve Dickie replied Feb 9, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"I'm sure there are others, but I've used these with my students. Free site: http://…"

Steve Dickie replied Feb 6, 2010 to Good free program for slide shows with music and or narration

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by irene Berger

"In the past I've videoed myself and burned my lecture to a DVD for the sub to show.…"

Steve Dickie replied Jan 17, 2010 to Help!!! Need to Teach When I'm Not There

14 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Juliana Smith

"It would be cool to know what the ratio between spending on hardware and PD is and h…"

Steve Dickie replied Jan 10, 2010 to Dissertation topic...

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Rolly Maiquez

"I've used a Bluetooth headset to do this. Like the ones used with cell phones. They…"

Steve Dickie replied Nov 15, 2009 to Wireless USB Microphone

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

"If your computer has bluetooth you can get one of those bluetooth headsets like peop…"

Steve Dickie replied Sep 29, 2009 to Podcasting daily lessons

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Evans

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service