Jeremy Aldrich's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's too bad that many parents are short-sighted about languages. Learning S…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 10, 2007 to French vs. Spanish

25 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"Luke, I emailed the folks at E-rate central to ask specifically about YouTube and Fa…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 10, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"Hard to know where to start here...it's kind of like asking how teachers use pencils…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 10, 2007 to Hello World!

5 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Luke, I did read past the first bullet, and I've read the full text of CIPA as well.…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 10, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"And just why do you believe you need to block YouTube, FaceBook et al. for legal rea…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 7, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"This is a growing challenge, both because of newly arrived students who were undered…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 6, 2007 to ESL students who arrive without literacy in first language

14 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Connie, you're a gem. Of course you can use it however you want. Please let me know…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 6, 2007 to What we won't do

7 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Hehe...yes, you're right that I tend to get discouraged. I'm going to flesh this out…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 5, 2007 to What we won't do

7 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"I agree. Honestly, I am curious, though. Has there been even one case of a stranger…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Nov 24, 2007 to So Long, Classroom 2.0

22 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"Repost from my blog: Has anyone ever been kidnapped by a stranger because someone s…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Nov 24, 2007 to So Long, Classroom 2.0

22 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Ian Carmichael

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service