Patrick H's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a fantastic website. I appreciate the simplicity of directions to your stud…"

Patrick H replied May 10, 2009 to I'd like some advice on how to begin a short movie unit

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jody Watson

"The "cookbook" has a large variety of introductory information to share with my stud…"

Patrick H replied May 9, 2009 to I'd like some advice on how to begin a short movie unit

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jody Watson

"Thanks so much. I'll check to see if our school owns this particular book. I looked…"

Patrick H replied May 8, 2009 to I'd like some advice on how to begin a short movie unit

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jody Watson

"I answered my own question doing some basic research. The website Jeaprody Labs offe…"

Patrick H replied Apr 10, 2009 to State Test Reading Practice

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by dencert

"I've used PBwiki for this because I can track the students' efforts, revisions, and…"

Patrick H replied Apr 7, 2009 to Collecting and returning papers electronically

19 May 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Stachowski

"Thanks for adding these options. I'll be sure to update how the final project has go…"

Patrick H replied Apr 7, 2009 to I'm looking for ideas about good publishing companies to use for my students' class projects

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Patrick H

"I've used Webnode to share homework, links, and general information with my students…"

Patrick H replied Jan 4, 2009 to Website Creation

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin W

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service