Karen Fasimpaur's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a little more research on how Wikispaces handles simultaneous editing, since t…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 26, 2008 to Multiple users editing same page in a wiki

8 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"I just found this neat site that compares wikis depending on your criteria: WikiMatr…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 26, 2008 to Multiple users editing same page in a wiki

8 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"Ha! Sounds like you know more about this all than I do. I do understand not wanting…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 19, 2008 to Multiple users editing same page in a wiki

8 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"I do a lot of podcasting workshops and have found that not everyone sees the applica…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 18, 2008 to Enhanced Podcasts vs. Powerpoints

7 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Mathew Needleman

"What makes a podcast a podcast is the feed....or distributing it out to people. (I f…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 18, 2008 to Enhanced Podcasts vs. Powerpoints

7 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Mathew Needleman

"We've set up Mediawiki at several schools and it wasn't too difficult. You can insta…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 18, 2008 to Multiple users editing same page in a wiki

8 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"MediaWiki allows for simultaneous editing. (If you're not familiar with it, this is…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 18, 2008 to Multiple users editing same page in a wiki

8 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

"One of my most successful uses of PowerPoint in the curriculum is to develop summari…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Mar 18, 2008 to What to do with PowerPoint?

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

"You can do this with a regular still camera by just taking still frame photos period…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Nov 2, 2007 to Need help with stop motion-

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

"There are several good ESL podcasts, but many are audio not video: http://www.eslpo…"

Karen Fasimpaur replied Oct 31, 2007 to help

3 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service