Laura Gibbs's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marielle, thanks for sharing this! Understanding the huge variety of experiences…"

Laura Gibbs replied Nov 1, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"great! thanks for the tip - keeping up with the ning here is a bit here or miss depe…"

Laura Gibbs replied Nov 1, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

"On the one hand, it seems hard to believe that we would ever do away with the buildi…"

Laura Gibbs replied Nov 1, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007

"I'll be curious to see what other contributions show up here in the discussion (I ho…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 31, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

"My quick two cents' worth, from personal experience: there is not enough discussion…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 30, 2007 to Synch/Asynch teaching methods

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

"what a FANTASTIC post - you have said so much so concisely and so clearly! just this…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 28, 2007 to Teacher Tech Adoption: Have I Missed Something?

15 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

"Thanks for your vigilance, Steve - I had noticed these, too. What a shame that the d…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 18, 2007 to Influx of SameShow "Informercials" on CR 2.0

17 Oct 22, 2007

"Hi Marielle, great widget collection - I love this stuff! I use a lot of widgets in…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 17, 2007 to What widgets do you have on your blog or in your learning content?

8 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by Marielle Lange

"Tim, I always enjoy your posts - whenever I see you have put something up here at th…"

Laura Gibbs replied Sep 20, 2007 to "If" Questions

16 Sep 20, 2007
Reply by Tim Holt

"If we value our students' critical thinking skills, why don't we let them HELP US th…"

Laura Gibbs replied Sep 19, 2007 to "If" Questions

16 Sep 20, 2007
Reply by Tim Holt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service