Linda Loder's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The social networks I've been following over the past few years have become invaluab…"

Linda Loder replied Jun 24, 2009 to Classroom 2.0 at 25,000 Members - What Has Social Networking Done for You?

11 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Marie Doherty

"I agree; I use Zamar a lot! Zamzar also does file conversions for all types of files…"

Linda Loder replied Sep 30, 2008 to A Workable solution for You tube blocking

10 May 28, 2009
Reply by kathleenn

"I'm not a hardware expert, but I'm a learner and I know this would be a great tool f…"

Linda Loder replied Sep 28, 2007 to podcasting server

3 Sep 28, 2007
Reply by Don Cochran

"For use with teachers and classrooms, I've found that ClassBlogmeister works very we…"

Linda Loder replied Aug 30, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #1: Blogging Software and Services

37 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Lynne Bailey

"You're right; it does have to be intentional. In my dreams, we all have the time bui…"

Linda Loder replied Aug 28, 2007 to Help, classroom management strageties needed, Not enough computers for the students in Computer class, students must share

8 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"When I work with elementary schools implementing technology integration as a classro…"

Linda Loder replied Aug 27, 2007 to Help, classroom management strageties needed, Not enough computers for the students in Computer class, students must share

8 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Personally, I'm holding out for the Holodeck! It may not that far out in the future!…"

Linda Loder replied Jun 15, 2007 to Un-muddy'ing the waters...

7 Jun 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

"I teach because I love to learn <--> I learn because I love to teach <-->…"

Linda Loder replied Jun 3, 2007 to Why do you teach?

13 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Linda Loder

"One of the teachers in my learning community decided to take this discussion to the…"

Linda Loder replied May 9, 2007 to NYTimes Report on Schools Dropping 1:1 Laptop Programs

35 May 17, 2007
Reply by Saundra Hopkins

"Amen to Skip's reply and I would love to be able to give that opportunity to my kids…"

Linda Loder replied May 7, 2007 to Another scenario

5 May 7, 2007
Reply by Karla Murray

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service