Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"I have written a few articles on this. You may find them helpful. In fact I wrote on…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 24, 2009 to Paperless Classroom

15 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

"You might find the ideas I wrote about in this piece helpful 5 Things You Can Do to…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 24, 2009 to questions about building community with technology

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"I use Tinychat and I like it. Look forward to seeing what others are using. For aud…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 24, 2009 to Advice needed: video conferencing tool and camera

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Just a reminder that tomorrow, October 20th is our last chance to share input on the…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 19, 2009 to Two More Days to Change the Common Standards - Takes Five Minutes

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"That sounds great Kev. Just to give you insight, below are those who were involved w…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 18, 2009 to Two More Days to Change the Common Standards - Takes Five Minutes

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Great Terry. Hopefully others will do the same :)"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 18, 2009 to Two More Days to Change the Common Standards - Takes Five Minutes

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Anyone can have info available anytime / anywhere today for free. Use Google docs, w…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Oct 9, 2009 to Storage Advice Needed!

6 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by John Howlett

"Thanks Patty. I have added this to my blog post. I am also looking for a video to in…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Sep 9, 2009 to Looking for Video Suggestions to Inspire ELL / TESOL Educators

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"As an fyi Wikispaces also has templates. They're great and I use them often when wor…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 21, 2009 to Wikispaces vs. PBworks (previously PBwiki)

37 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Erika Rochow

"Yes it was. Thanks David. I guess my paste didn't work and now I can't edit. Thanks…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 21, 2009 to Student Response Devices (Clicker!!!) Who has them and how do you use them?

12 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service