Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Chuck, I say free is the best bang for your buck and using things students and…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 19, 2009 to Classroom Responders for elementary school classrooms

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Hi Chelsea, I am quite familiar with the technology in fact I recently wrote about…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 19, 2009 to Needed - Innovative ideas for teaching English Language Learners

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I came across this forum as I was researching information for a post I just wrote on…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 17, 2009 to Student Response Devices (Clicker!!!) Who has them and how do you use them?

12 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

"I have a new post called How I Use Social Networking to Keep My Students Engaged All…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Aug 3, 2009 to Ning for Students

89 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Fred Austin

"Hi Kendra, Why is it Wikis or Google Docs? It should be both! I just wrote 8 Ways T…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 24, 2009 to Wiki or Google Docs

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

"Hi Kev, Can you say a little more about wiffiti.com? Would you use a hashtag type f…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 17, 2009 to How are you using texting/sms for professional or educational use?

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"I wrote about my experience at An Innovative Educator’s View of A Day at The Google…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 17, 2009 to Google Teacher Academy (Boulder 09)

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by John Sowash

"I would have recommended not buying bags and if you do buy bags not having a uniform…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 16, 2009 to Going 1:1 Next Year - Suggestions on Laptop BAGS

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

"Thanks for the feedback so far. Please keep it coming. Here is what my Facebook Frie…"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 13, 2009 to What Might a 21st Century High School Look Like?

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Jan Herder

"Thanks Kathy. Can you share some of the possibilities your mind is buzzing with?"

Lisa Nielsen replied Jul 8, 2009 to Ideas for Using a Free and Simple Chatting Tool (TinyChat) for Instructional Purposes?

14 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service