Lisa Nielsen's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to everyone for your kinds words, attention and support about this issue. I i…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 10, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"We offer some classes on integrating tech into science geared toward middle school t…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 9, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Update - The issue was picked up at: The Gothamist Department of Education Restricts…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 9, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"The New York Sun has posted on this issue at http://www2.nysun.com/new-york/educatio…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 9, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Hi Classroom 2.0 community, Thanks so much to those who have responded to the discu…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 8, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Hi Sylvia, I would be okay if they said that you couldn't include a money-making/co…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 7, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

""Exposing educators to a high level of accountability" in their online life...exactl…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 7, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"I am free to speak, I just can not share in my professional email address that I hav…"

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Hi Nancy, I guess that's my point. This "blog" was emailed to me by a colleague who…"

Lisa Nielsen replied May 6, 2008 to Finding the Right Tool for Student Work - Feedback

5 May 8, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

"Crystal, Thank you so much for the feedback!!!! Are you using this in a school?"

Lisa Nielsen replied Apr 22, 2008 to Class Web Presence Tool Suggestions

14 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ben

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service