samccoy's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank, I was able to comment on your voki today. I got a bit rambunctious and copied…"

samccoy replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Frank: I love my Voki, and I will leave you a comment. I tried just now, but for som…"

samccoy replied Jan 11, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"It looks like Terms and Condition of Use are called Terms of Service here on Classro…"

samccoy replied Jan 9, 2008 to Terms and Conditions of use.

1 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by samccoy

"Here is the link for Tim's blog posting."

samccoy replied Jan 8, 2008 to Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

"Jennifer Verschoor, a university professor in Argentina has a very good class blog,…"

samccoy replied Jan 2, 2008 to Looking for sample blogs/wikis/podcasts

33 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

"Geeta: Check out education websites of various state education departments, and I wo…"

samccoy replied Dec 29, 2007 to How to search for a job?

2 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Geeta Saigal

"Helen: Thanks for bringing the Gilly Salmon model to my attention. It appears to be…"

samccoy replied Dec 20, 2007 to Anyone used Salmon's models to support learning?

2 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by samccoy

"I read the article about the trend of some to try to ban Wikipedia, but what is the…"

samccoy replied Dec 3, 2007 to

just now

"@jepcke; I agree! Following someone on TWITTER is not all it's cracked up to be....s…"

samccoy replied Dec 1, 2007 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Glenn: I read those discussions you mentioned. I can imagine why you are frustrated.…"

samccoy replied Nov 23, 2007 to So Long, Classroom 2.0

22 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Ian Carmichael

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service