samccoy's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Twitter makes life more interesting. It is a relevant form of collaboration. I have…"

samccoy replied Nov 23, 2007 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Voicethreads would be a cool tool. It is the pumped up and upgraded version of the…"

samccoy replied Oct 30, 2007 to Using Technology to Encourage Parent Involvement in Schools

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"Thanks for that tip Connie! It brought up a whole raft of memories. LOL....It's a bi…"

samccoy replied Oct 30, 2007 to Using Technology to Encourage Parent Involvement in Schools

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"This .ning network, SchoolMatters sounds wonderful. I think our community could bene…"

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jason Faulkner

"Great ideas. Like the opposing viewpoints of the The Myth of Science Education and…"

samccoy replied Oct 30, 2007 to social networks, schools, and fashion

1 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by samccoy

"Love the opensource community. Squeak is free also, and Randy Caton teaches lessons…"

samccoy replied Oct 26, 2007 to Programming in the Classroom - Happy Birthday to Logo!

5 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by samccoy

"Logo rules! This language was so beloved that it spawned many descendants such as Sc…"

samccoy replied Oct 26, 2007 to Programming in the Classroom - Happy Birthday to Logo!

5 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by samccoy

"Deidre: The blog carnival is really cool. I have participated in the EdTech Blog Car…"

samccoy replied Oct 24, 2007 to Blog Carnival

8 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Deirdre Bonnycastle

"National Geographic, Explore the Human Body, has a number of activities, videos, gam…"

samccoy replied Oct 23, 2007 to Human body systems....

15 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by ethel

"Thanks! My daughter's journalism teacher took the pictures. I would have included pi…"

samccoy replied Oct 18, 2007 to anyone using technology to reduce "Nature Deficit Disorder"?

31 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Eric Snyder

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service