nlowell's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"I got another whole set of science and math tools, but our focus is turning teachers…"

nlowell replied Feb 28, 2009 to Professional Development Institute

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by nlowell

"I actually think they need to explore the technology *before* they can identify any…"

nlowell replied Feb 19, 2009 to Professional Development Institute

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by nlowell

"Thanks, Mandy. There are some great points there. "how the courses would improve s…"

nlowell replied Feb 18, 2009 to Professional Development Institute

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by nlowell

"It was a project from Jokaydia"

nlowell replied Feb 3, 2009 to New Here, Old Timer & the Design of Virtual Space

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

"I can't find that link for "innovative spaces" now either. It was a contest where ed…"

nlowell replied Feb 3, 2009 to New Here, Old Timer & the Design of Virtual Space

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

"Given that most of what passes for design in virtual worlds is still in Stage 1 Adop…"

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

"So much to talk about and I'm happy to share, Ian. Start with "technology is a grea…"

nlowell replied Jan 30, 2009 to ARE WE REALLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE WITH TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION?

3 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Ian H. Neilson, B.Ed.,MBA

"I'm not sure teachers are ready to learn in this environment. That's not a trivial…"

nlowell replied Nov 29, 2008 to What does Networked Learning mean to you?

9 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Fred Ravan

"Yea. First rule of filters: - Filters protect schools, not students. You'll have a…"

nlowell replied Nov 25, 2008 to When Filtering becomes an issue...

8 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"I realize this probably seems kinda silly, but the first question to ask is "Do you…"

nlowell replied Nov 25, 2008 to When Filtering becomes an issue...

8 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service