Frank, Divergent Learner's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I am there .... +Frank Stonehouse ... I am liking the hangouts and the bigger pictur…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Sep 11, 2011 to Who's on Google+?

5 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Laurence Cuffe

"This voicethread from Alec Couros and his network might be helpful for new PLNers. "

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 11, 2010 to Do you <heart> your PLN?

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Frank, Divergent Learner

"Jennifer ... I hear ya about the Nings. I think I now belong to over 100. I have use…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 10, 2010 to Do you <heart> your PLN?

12 Feb 11, 2010

"Oh, I forgot to point out that my Get Connected graphic (above) was made exactly for…"

12 Feb 11, 2010

"Maybe my graphic will be useful .. since you are connecting heart with PLN as I did/…"

12 Feb 11, 2010

"Jason, maybe we can arrange a meetup? There aren't many people using Lively yet for…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Jul 15, 2008 to Lively is Live: EduBloggers' Twitter & Plurk Lounge Now Open

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"This is cool. And a nice warmup for me. I will be live blogging using my blog in Oct…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Jun 29, 2008 to Are you following NECC? Post your live sources here!

1 Jun 29, 2008

"Yeah .. the twitter search feature does not work. I have given up on it .. but what…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Mar 4, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

"Of course with RSS readers, I am referring to iTunes and such, those with a focus on…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 25, 2008 to Have you tried Odiogo yet? Easily converts blog posts to podcasts

7 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"I think for some kinds of posts it would be better to record my or other real voices…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 25, 2008 to Have you tried Odiogo yet? Easily converts blog posts to podcasts

7 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service