Frank, Divergent Learner's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Time savings, I pushed 1 button and got the entire blog (many many posts) converted…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 25, 2008 to Have you tried Odiogo yet? Easily converts blog posts to podcasts

7 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"I am worried about these Adobe Air programs .. when I try to install Snitter, Twhirl…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 13, 2008 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Snitter and Twhirl did not work for me either .. then I read that you have to be su…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 13, 2008 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Google did announce this .. maybe not soon enough but they certainly discussed the v…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 9, 2008 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Thanks for this dialog Susan as certainly we need to discuss these balances between…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 9, 2008 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I don't really feel at risk, that's my point, too! :) I do feel at risk about losing…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 8, 2008 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Susan .. I really am not disagreeing with YOUR decision to set your tweets to privat…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 8, 2008 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I actually don't think the response to this is suggesting that people should shut do…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 7, 2008 to Has Your Twitter/Jaiku Rss Feed Been Hijacked?

19 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Liz .. thanks for terraminds ... sort of like tweetscan.com ... but it also has sear…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 6, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

"I still get the same 3 people in the "classroom20" search at twitter. Kate .. I just…"

Frank, Divergent Learner replied Feb 5, 2008 to Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service